Facebook Full Version Site | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop site on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First question would be, why are you aiming to do so? and second one would be how do you actually do it.
There are a bunch of different ways to in fact do so, but each and every method is not guaranteed to deal with all the cellphones and the web browser. I will be assisting you through all the actions so bare with me and check out which on works for you.
Facebook Full Version Site
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook via a web browser, it ought to be a button on the top right (updated app) or leading left corner. This need to raise the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Website". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile complete website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS ALTERNATIVES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED BY FACEBOOK).
Approach 2: Browser Settings.
Despite exactly what kind of web browser you have, you should have the ability to ask for a desktop variation of the webpage that you have opened up on the browser.
This must be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is filled, open the choices of the web browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get confused with Facebook settings and browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Demand Desktop Site".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Full desktop site on your mobile browser.
- You can now chat and utilize all the functions facebook's desktop variation has.
If you are utilizing Safari browser on your iPhone or iOs device, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to bring up a brand-new window, choose "Request A Desktop - Website" from the choices and Full Desktop Variation Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones may not have this option on their browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep reading if Yes!!
Technique 3: Facebook Desktop Website URL.
Final technique, that is also commonly trusted way to get to Facebook Desktop Website would be typing in the actual facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the web browser's URL area and get in www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or get in.
- Open Facebook on your mobile internet browser as you typically would.
- After you have actually logged in into your account, go to the URL section and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You must now exist with Full desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you need to be able to get to the desktop variation.
Method 4: Everything.
Ok, so if none of the above mentioned methods deal with their own, attempt the mixes and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
What you can do is:.
Go into the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Request the desktop variation on that.
Well, I still do not understand of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile gadget, however if you actually wish to, I hope this tutorial assists.