Facebook Full Site Version | Are you attempting to open Facebook desktop website on a mobile device/browser and can not get the internet browser to do it? First question would be, why are you attempting to do so? and second one would be how do you really do it.
There are a lot of different methods to actually do so, however each and every approach is not ensured to work on all the mobile phones and the internet browser. I will be assisting you through all the actions so bare with me and experiment with which on works for you.
Facebook Full Site Version
Approach 1: Facebook Options
Whether you are logged into facebook by means of an internet browser, it ought to be a button on the leading right (updated app) or leading left corner. This need to bring up the faacebook alternatives and if you scroll to the bottom of it, you ought to see a choice that checks out "Desktop Site". Tap on that alternative and let the browser load up the facebook mobile full website for you.
( SORRY BUT THIS CHOICES SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY FACEBOOK).
Method 2: Browser Settings.
No matter what type of browser you have, you need to be able to request a desktop version of the webpage that you have actually opened on the browser.
This need to be the very same case for Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or perhaps your default web browser.
- Open Facebook.com and login into your account.
- After the homepage is packed, open the options of the browser. I put that in quotes simply in case you donot get puzzled with Facebook settings and internet browser settings.
- On the settings page, tap on "Request Desktop Website".
- Let it load and you ought to see a Facebook Full desktop website on your mobile web browser.
- You can now talk and use all the functions facebook's desktop version has.
If you are using Safari internet browser on your iPhone or iOs gadget, to ask for the desktop website do as following.
- Open Facebook.com
- Tap the share button and this ought to raise a brand-new window, select "Demand A Desktop - Site" from the options and Full Desktop Variation Facebook site must load on your iPhone, iPad or ios gadget.
Note: Older phones might not have this option on their web browser. Is your phone from 90's?? Keep checking out if Yes!!
Method 3: Facebook Desktop Site URL.
Last approach, that is also commonly relied on method to get to Facebook Desktop Site would be typing in the real facebook's desktop URL on the web browser.
Tap the internet browser's URL section and enter www.facebook.com/home.php" and push GO or enter.
- Open Facebook on your mobile web browser as you usually would.
- After you have actually visited into your account, go to the URL area and enter "www.facebook.com/home.php" and tap go.
- You should now exist with Complete desktop site.
Keep your fingers crossed and you should have the ability to get to the desktop variation.
Technique 4: Whatever.
Ok, so if none of the above pointed out approaches deal with their own, attempt the mixes and offer it another shot. It's a lot easier if you have a new phone.
Exactly what you can do is:.
Enter the actual URL and if you still get the mobile variation, Demand the desktop version on that.
Well, I still do not get the point of opening a Facebook desktop site on a Mobile gadget, but if you truly want to, I hope this tutorial assists.