Many of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are searching site from their smart phone. Facebook Computer Desktop, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to reduce bandwidth as most of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Computer Desktop
The majority of sites including Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile version that they may appear unneeded. So there might be particular scenario when you desire to benefit from full Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are couple of approaches utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's extremely unusual) then, you can use this technique to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. As soon as you are visited tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the alternative to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the alternatives button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Computer Desktop!