Many of the websites display a mobile version for users which are searching website from their cellphone. Facebook Com Login Desktop Site, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a better interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of the people are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Com Login Desktop Site
The majority of sites consisting of Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile version that they may appear unnecessary. So there may be specific circumstance when you desire to benefit from full Facebook site on your smart phone. Here are couple of methods utilizing which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can use this approach to access Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal approach which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop website, and Facebook will pack in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the alternative to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Com Login Desktop Site!