Distinction Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your pals, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Facebook Account Delete:
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have sent.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo explanation listed below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Account Delete I hope this article was helpful thank you.