Difference In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this concern when I say you can shut off or Delete your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook information, instead, it hides your timeline from your friends, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you erase your account.
Delete My Facebook Account Now:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by action to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no requirement to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is erased, you cannot retrieve your information (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your pals might see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Find the photo explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Delete My Facebook Account Now I hope this article was helpful thank you.