Distinction Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your buddies, However when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your good friends can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
Can You Delete Your Facebook:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will clearly guide you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety precaution, no need to be sorry for after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you cannot retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your good friends could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the photo explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Can You Delete Your Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.