Can I Completely Delete My Facebook Account - Whether you're aiming to get a job and anxious about snoopy new managers, fed up with preserving a virtual profile constantly bombarded with progressively useless updates and pings from individuals that you decreasingly in fact understand, fed up with Facebook's mindset to their users, revolted with your dependency to it, or simply desire you, your personal details and habits, and photos, out, deleting your Facebook profile can be performed in a couple of simple actions:
Can I Completely Delete My Facebook Account
1. Just go here
2. Struck submit. (See, even in parting Facebook needs your obedience).
3. Follow the instructions. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and get in the words from the security check.
5. Hit all right.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It's a gorgeous day. Go enjoy it. Possibly call a good friend you haven't seen in a while and capture up on each other's lives over coffee.
Your account is then "shut off" for two weeks. Don't login for those 2 weeks then it will be completely deleted.
Facebook sometimes changes the treatments for exiting the social networking service, but the Facebook group "The best ways to permanently erase your facebook account" should have the most up to date method if the link above goes dead.