Android Facebook Contact Sync - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a smart idea in order to become readily available to all your pals, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut off or entirely erase your account, of if you are heading towards producing a brand-new Facebook profile for your business or personal usage.
Android Facebook Contact Sync
Despite the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing needed credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings choice under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Remove Facebook data alternative from displayed list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the modifications reliable.
If that's all we can tell about Android Facebook Contact Sync I hope this article was helpful thank you.