However it ends up you can easily disable video auto-play, both on the apps and on your desktop (because disabling one doesn't affect the other, FYI).
Do not stress, you can still opt to play videos, like the clip of those red pandas frolicking in the snow, as often times as you select (14 in my case, however who's counting?).
Turn Off Autoplay On Facebook
1. Open Facebook, then go to the Settings icon in the leading right corner of your web browser. When a drop-down menu appears, click Settings once again.
2. From here, look for the Videos tab in the lefthand column.
3. Next, click the drop-down menu next to Auto-Play Videos. Select Off.
The best ways to shut off video auto-play on the Facebook app.
1. Open the Facebook app and click the Settings icon in the bottom ideal corner.
2. Pick Settings once again then Account Settings.
3. Click Videos and Photos.
3. From here, click Autoplay and after that select Never ever Autoplay Videos. You can likewise choose On Wi-Fi Links Just if you're just seeking to conserve data however otherwise don't mind autoplay.
The best ways to disable video auto-play on Twitter for desktop or laptop.
1. Open Twitter and click on Profile and Settings, represented by a little thumbprint of your profile photo in the top right corner.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, click on Settings.
3. Scroll down to Material and try to find Video Tweets. Make certain package for Video Autoplay is unchecked.
How to disable video auto-play for the Twitter app.
1. Open the Twitter app and click the Me icon in the bottom ideal corner.
2. Click the Settings icon, represented by a gear. Choose Settings once again.
3. Go to Information.
4. From this menu, click Video autoplay and choose Never play videos immediately. Like with Facebook, you can also pick Usage wifi only if you're just looking to save data.
Such articles Turn Off Autoplay On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.