Facebook is the biggest social media network worldwide with around 1.28 billion active users per day. An uncountable number of profiles originate every day.
Lots of people publish nearly all of their life activities on Facebook. For some individuals, it's just a medium to stay connected with their old good friends and remember their birthdays.
Often you desire to leave your Facebook life and delight in the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can also erase your Facebook account completely if you wish to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
Remove Profile From Facebook
KEEP IN MIND * Skip steps 2-4 if you're NOT supporting Facebook information before deleting your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click on the down arrow at the leading right on your web page.
3. Click or select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Ensure General is highlighted on the left. Look towards the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook data.
5. Click the following connect to browse to the Facebook erase page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Delete My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha into the security check.
8. Click the "OKAY" button to confirm deleting your Facebook account.
Finished. The next time you login before the 14 days is up, you will have the option to cancel the Facebook deletion process. Continue below if you have chosen to deactivate your Facebook account rather.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Look for the little icons on top right on your house page. Click on the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the drop down menu choice.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. Towards the bottom of the page search for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. To the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Verify the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a smart idea to jot down the e-mail and Facebook password of this account someplace. When you choose to come back to Facebook your will need it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending upon your reason for leaving you may not wish to shut off or delete your Facebook account. A better option may be to conceal your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Removal From Google Browse. If you do not want to erase your account and deactivating your account may not get you the privacy you prefer. Such articles Remove Profile From Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.