In addition, social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Bebo, amongst others, are now interlinked, providing much better synergy. This "life-streaming" or social aggregation option hold enormous potentials for organisations, like resorts, as they offer a perfect marketing platform.
Linking Twitter To Facebook
So if you have Facebook fans who aren't Twitter users, you can publish your resorts' updates on your Facebook wall for your fans to see. When you do this, you can automatically publish your Twitter updates directly to your Facebook wall.
You can include your Twitter message to Facebook by following these actions:
1. Log in to your Twitter account.
2. Open a new tab or window, then log into your Facebook account you wish to have your Twitter updates posted to.
3. Navigate to the Applications page by clicking to this link: http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/.
4. When asked, "would you want to link your Twitter and Facebook Accounts?" as displayed in the image below Click 'Enable' on the timely above in order for your Tweets to publish on your Facebook profile.
5. Examine the Facebook Profile box under the App approvals.
And voila! You can now utilize Twitter to draw attention to your Facebook fan page.
Such articles Linking Twitter To Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.