Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will not be supporting the messenger app, which leaves lots of users in the dark. The business chose to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its initial release date. Even as a desktop application, the program only supported Windows and not Mac makers.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to chat with family and friends, and mobile phones are the only method to get to the messenger application. Fortunately, there is a workaround that will let you utilize Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a couple of basic actions, you can install the app on your PC and begin chatting with your good friends.
Install Facebook Messenger For Windows 8
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular option and the most convenient emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Gamer" to download the emulator.
2. Set up Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. As soon as set up, you'll need to either develop or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you already have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the integrated app search function on the House Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click on the app you wish to install and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the House Screen.
The messenger app need to be installed and prepared for use. Prior to you can use your app, you'll have to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app installed on your computer, you will not have the ability to use it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app as of March 2014.
Installing the iOS Version on PC.
If you would choose not to utilize the Android version of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer.
2. Open the application. You need to be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Browse for the messenger app.
3. As soon as the app has been discovered, install it utilizing iPadian.
4. When the app has actually been installed, you can start utilizing it immediately.
By utilizing an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most practical ways to catch up with your buddies and does not need you to sit on the Facebook site simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Install Facebook Messenger For Windows 8 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.