Facebook is the biggest social media worldwide with around 1.28 billion active users each day. An uncountable variety of profiles come into existence every day.
Lots of people post practically all of their life activities on Facebook. For some individuals, it's just a medium to remain linked with their old pals and remember their birthdays.
Sometimes you want to get out of your Facebook life and enjoy the real life. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. However you can likewise erase your Facebook account permanently if you wish to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
How To Remove Your Facebook Account
KEEP IN MIND * Avoid steps 2-4 if you're NOT supporting Facebook data prior to erasing your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click on the down arrow on top right on your home page.
3. Click or select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Make sure General is highlighted left wing. Look to the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook data.
5. Click the following connect to navigate to the Facebook delete page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Erase My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha in to the security check.
8. Click the "OKAY" button to validate deleting your Facebook account.
Ended up. The next time you login before the 14 days is up, you will have the option to cancel the Facebook deletion procedure. Continue listed below if you have actually chosen to deactivate your Facebook account rather.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Search for the small icons on top right on your web page. Click the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the fall menu option.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. To the bottom of the page search for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. To the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Confirm the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a good concept to document the email and Facebook password of this account somewhere. When you choose to come back to Facebook your will require it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending upon your factor for leaving you might not wish to shut off or erase your Facebook account. A better alternative may be to hide your Facebook Profile from online search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Removal From Google Browse. If you don't wish to erase your account and deactivating your account might not get you the privacy you desire. Such articles How To Remove Your Facebook Account from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.