If you formerly wanted to share a GIF on Facebook, you needed to post a connect to an external page and get your good friends to visit it to see the fully animated image.
How To Put Gif On Facebook
Thanks to some updates from the social media, you longer need to do this.
Here's exactly what you require to learn about sharing GIFs on Facebook so all your pals will have the ability to see the moving images directly in their own News Feeds.
What You Can and Can't Do with Sharing GIFs on Facebook
Facebook has actually made it super simple for you to share GIFs, however there are some limitations.
- Find a link to a GIF hosted on another website, like Imgur or Giphy.
- Copy and paste the link into your status, which will instantly identify that it's an animation and will place a GIF icon over it.
- Post it so it will be seen as totally animated when it appears in your good friends' feeds.
- Adjust your auto-play video settings so that either the GIF will play immediately inline or reveal the GIF icon until an audience clicks or taps to play it.
- Upload an existing GIF image from your computer or gadget to post as an animated image on Facebook.
- Post a GIF to a Facebook brand page or in an ad.
If you have an interest in looking for more great GIFs to show your buddies, have a look at this list of locations to discover some of the funniest GIFs online.
Sharing GIFs in Facebook Messages
Facebook Messenger is among the most convenient and most popular ways to obtain in touch with good friends independently, but Facebook itself does not have any functionality to support GIFs through this function.
You can, however, download the Giphy app for iPhone or Android, which was made particularly to deal with helping you quickly insert GIFs into Facebook Messenger. You can use the app to choose among their leading trending apps or utilize the search function to find a particular one.
Once you have actually discovered a great GIF you desire to include in a message, simply tap "Send out" at the bottom and Giphy will transfer it to your conversation in the Messenger app. For a clearer detailed procedure, inspect out Giphy's instructions here.
Your friends do not need to have the Giphy for Messenger app set up in order to see your GIFs, but if you enjoy talking backward and forward with GIFs a lot more than with plain text, you might want to advise that they download the app too so they can start sending you their preferred GIFs when reacting to your messages.
If that's all we can tell about How To Put Gif On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.