Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will no longer be supporting the messenger app, which leaves lots of users in the dark. The business chose to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program only supported Windows and not Mac devices.
Facebook is now requiring all mobile users to use their messenger app to talk with family and friends, and mobile devices are the only method to access to the messenger application. The good news is, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In just a couple of simple steps, you can install the app on your PC and start talking with your buddies.
How To Install Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular alternative and the simplest emulator to utilize.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click the "Download App Player" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. When installed, you'll require to either create or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you currently have an account, you can click on My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the integrated app search feature on the House Screen, search for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click on the app you want to set up and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Go back to the House Screen.
The messenger app need to be installed and prepared for use. Prior to you can utilize your app, you'll need to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app set up on your computer system, you will not be able to use it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Setting up the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would prefer not to use the Android variation of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer system.
2. Open the application. You must be on the home screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Look for the messenger app.
3. Once the app has been discovered, install it using iPadian.
4. When the app has been set up, you can start using it right now.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most convenient methods to catch up with your pals and does not need you to rest on the Facebook website simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles How To Install Facebook Messenger from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.