How To Delete A Page On Facebook That I Created
Follow these steps to find out the best ways to erase a Facebook page.
- Go to your web browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you wish to erase permanently.
- Click settings option from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and select Get rid of Page option.
- After click Erase your Page you will be seen a Text message like this given image listed below.
- Click Delete your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this offered image.
- If you picked Unpublish this page check box that indicates only admin can see this page post. However if you wish to erase this page completely then just click Erase Page button.
- Now Facebook reveal you this message: Page got in removal mode. You can cancel the removal within 14 days. Click OK button.
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now, but if you wish to restore it you can do it within 14 days.
The best ways to erase a Facebook page and stop Removal Process.
You found out above ways to erase a Facebook Page however if you want to stop removal procedure then you can do it within 14 days. There may be numerous factors to stop removal process. Facebook provide us 14 days time to do it. After 14 days there are no other way to recuperate your Facebook Page. Follow these action to Cancel Removal.
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click on down arrow sign like offered image listed below.
- Now choose that page which you erased.
- When you open a deleted page you will be seen a warning message with Cancel Deletion alternative in the top of that page.
- Simply click on Cancel Removal, now you have actually effectively restored your Facebook page.
You have actually discovered totally how to erase a Facebook page and again restore it within 14 days. Find out here how to include admin to Facebook page. But if you wish to erase your Facebook account with your page then you have to follow these steps.
The best ways to delete Facebook Account permanently.
I have show you the total guide about the best ways to erase a Facebook page and Cancel Removal within 2 weeks. However if you desire to understand the best ways to erase a Facebook account permanently then continue read this post.
- Open your Facebook account and click on down arrow symbol then select settings alternative.
- After it scroll down web page and choose last choice manage account.
- Now you see a notification, Scroll down web page and click on Deactivate Your Account option. Facebook ask your password. You have to get in password and click Delete Account.
We told you whatever about how to delete a Facebook page and ways to delete a Facebook account permanently. If you discovered this article handy for you please share this short article with your good friends on Twitter and facebook.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete A Page On Facebook That I Created I hope this article was helpful thank you.