Facebook has always been an outstanding portal for individuals to link with each other. Nevertheless, considering that it's a place where billions of people can access to each other, it can certainly trigger issues. Whether you are getting pestered, scared of your privacy being exposed, or for whatever else reason you desire to deactivate your Facebook account instantly, here's a complete step-by-step overview of deactivate your Facebook account.
How To Deactivate A Facebook Account On Mobile
Deactivating your Facebook account will short-lived eliminate the presence of all your Facebook details and data such as your profile page, images, videos and status updates from Facebook, thus limiting everybody on Facebook from accessing to your profile, until you reactivate it once again in the future. After you have actually deactivated your account, you will not be seen in any of your buddies' pal list, the search bar, your very own profile page address, or anywhere on Facebook.
Deactivating Facebook account is definitely a much better option than erasing it because you can opt to come back by reactivating your account again instead of losing it completely. If you have an issue where deleting your Facebook account is the ultimate and better solution, here's how: the best ways to delete Facebook account completely.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook Account completely connect on PC
Before you do anything else, you might wish to download a copy of your Facebook data from Facebook as a backup. Here's how you can do it.
- Go to Facebook homepage or your profile page.
- Click the drop down arrow from the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click the link written as Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom of-- General Account Settings.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address you utilized when you sign up with Facebook.
- Open the e-mail and click on the link provided to be directed to your Facebook info archive download page.
- The archive consists of all your videos, images and status updates you have ever published on Facebook, chat discussions and messages, along with all your about me details.
When you've done downloading the backup and are all set to deactivate your account, follow the actions listed below:
- Click the account menu arrow from the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Select Settings.
- From the left column, click on Security.
- Scroll down to the last alternative-- deactivate your account. Click Edit, then the deactivate your account link.
That being stated, you will have to have access to your account in order to deactivate your account. If your account is hacked or that you have actually merely forgotten your password, you will have to first recover your Facebook password. You can't deactivate your Facebook account without password.
Also, be kept in mind that some information such as messages and chat discussions in between you and your good friends will still show up to your friends.
To reactivate your deactivated Facebook account, simply login to your Facebook account again. If you have actually forgotten your password, reset your password on Facebook if you remember the e-mail you used to register with Facebook.
Ways to shut down Facebook Account on App from iPhone/ Android smart phone.
If you don't have a computer and wish to conserve the trouble from accessing to one, you can deactivate your Facebook account directly from the Facebook App on your iPhone or android phone. Here's how.
- Open Facebook App.
- Click the triple horizontal lines on top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Security.
- Click on deactivate my account to deactivate your Facebook account.
This is about deactivating your Facebook account which will affect how you connect with Facebook on both your smart phone and your computer. It's totally different from removing Facebook access only from your smart phone.
If you wish to simply eliminate the Facebook App from your smart phone, go to the Setting app on your android phone > Installed Apps > Facebook App > Uninstall. For iPhone users, press and hold on the Facebook App till every icons shake, tap on the X indication on top of the Facebook App to uninstall it.
Such articles How To Deactivate A Facebook Account On Mobile thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.