How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook
A few of your images might be openly viewable and you might have no idea who can see those photo albums. You might not know whether a particular person can view some, if not all of your image uploads.
The Best Ways To Make Selected or All your Facebook Photos Private
1. First copy your Facebook profile link and log out from your Facebook account. Open your Facebook profile and inspect whether the pictures are publicly viewable or not.
2. Log in to your Facebook account and choose "privacy settings" from the leading right dropdown menu.
2. This will open the privacy settings page of your Facebook profile. From this page, you can control which applications and sites connect with your account, update your contact info and set the personal privacy level for chosen images.
Click "Profile information" link and continue to the next step.
3. In the next page, go to the pictures and video section and choose "Customize" from the dropdown menu as shown below:.
Now you can choose a generic setting for all your picture albums.
For instance: You can pick "only buddies" option from the above dropdown menu and this will allow just your good friends to see your Facebook album photos. To prohibit picked individuals from viewing your images, select "Tailor" and enter the name of the individual as revealed listed below:.
You can share the picture albums with everybody, good friends, friends of good friends or utilize the personalization feature to hide images from picked good friends on Facebook.
How to Select A Various Personal Privacy Setting For Each Facebook Image album.
Expect you desire a various level of privacy for each album. There is one album which you desire to share with everyone and there is another which you wish to keep personal -which means just a chosen group of individuals can see it. Here are the actions involved to select custom-made settings for selected photo albums:.
1. On the personal privacy settings page, choose "Edit settings" from the Picture albums area.
2. This will open all your photo albums and you can set a customized level of personal privacy for picked albums as shown listed below:.
Such articles How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.