How Do I Change My Profile Name On Facebook
When you have chosen a new name, you can go through the easy procedure of altering your name. Here are the actions you need to follow to change your Facebook name:
1. Log in to your profile at facebook.com and click the arrow icon from the leading navigation bar. Select "Help" from the drop-down options list.
2 Type "Call Change Limitation" in the search box and choose "Why Cannot I Modification My Call?". The entry will expand in the list of search engine result.
3. Click the "Let United States Know" link at the bottom of the entry to open the name-change type.
4. Type your first, middle and last name in the proper text fields. Select the factor for the change from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the "Choose File" button to submit a scanned copy of a government-issued ID, marital relationship certificate or legal name change file. Facebook requires a kind of paperwork revealing your legal name to finish the name change.
6. Click the "Send" button to send the name modification request. Facebook contacts you straight through email if the website has the ability to make the name change. Name change demands backed by the appropriate paperwork of the very same name are usually approved.
1. Sign into your Facebook account
2. Click on "Account" in the upper right-hand man side of the Facebook profile or house page location.
3. The Account menu will open up into a drop down and you can click "account settings."
4. Click on "modification" under the NAME section on the settings page.
5. You will see your existing Facebook name and you can include a middle name or change your name however you would like. Then you can choose how you wish to have your Facebook name displayed. You can display your full name, your surname then your very first name or just your very first and last name.
6. Click "change name" to have the settings go into impact. You can also include an alternate name to make it easier for individuals to find you in the search function.
The one thing you need to know is Facebook does not prefer to have you alter your name all the time so once you change it when, you might not be able to change it again for a number of months. Select your name carefully so you are not stuck to an embarrassing name for a number of months.
While you are on the account settings page, you can likewise alter other things like your work info, high school and college info, and you have the alternative to set your personal privacy settings. This method you can make your page private so no one else can see your info besides your pals. Just understand when you limit your accessibility to Facebook, some of your old pals won't be able to look for you and find your page.
Such articles How Do I Change My Profile Name On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.