Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will no longer be supporting the messenger app, which leaves lots of users in the dark. The company decided to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program only supported Windows and not Mac machines.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to use their messenger app to talk with loved ones, and mobile gadgets are the only method to access to the messenger application. Fortunately, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a few simple steps, you can set up the app on your PC and begin chatting with your pals.
Free Download Of Facebook Messanger
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll need to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular alternative and the simplest emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Player" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. When installed, you'll have to either create or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you already have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the built-in app search feature on the Home Screen, search for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click on the app you wish to install and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the House Screen.
The messenger app should be installed and all set for usage. Before you can utilize your app, you'll require to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app installed on your computer, you will not be able to use it. Facebook has actually stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Setting up the iOS Variation on PC.
If you would prefer not to use the Android version of messenger, you can set up an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer.
2. Open the application. You should be on the house screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Look for the messenger app.
3. As soon as the app has actually been discovered, install it utilizing iPadian.
4. When the app has been installed, you can start using it immediately.
By utilizing an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is one of the most convenient ways to capture up with your pals and does not require you to rest on the Facebook site just to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Free Download Of Facebook Messanger from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.