As of March 3, 2014, Facebook will not be supporting the messenger app, which leaves numerous users in the dark. The company decided to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its initial release date. Even as a desktop application, the program only supported Windows and not Mac machines.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to talk with pals and family, and mobile phones are the only method to access to the messenger application. The good news is, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In just a couple of basic steps, you can set up the app on your PC and start talking with your friends.
Facebook Messenger Downlaod
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll require to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular choice and the easiest emulator to utilize.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click on the "Download App Gamer" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. Once installed, you'll require to either produce or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you currently have an account, you can click on My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the built-in app search function on the Home Screen, look for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you wish to set up and follow the triggers to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the House Screen.
The messenger app ought to be installed and prepared for usage. Prior to you can use your app, you'll have to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you already have the messenger app installed on your computer system, you will not have the ability to use it. Facebook has stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Setting up the iOS Version on PC.
If you would prefer not to use the Android variation of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and install iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer.
2. Open the application. You ought to be on the house screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Browse for the messenger app.
3. When the app has been found, install it utilizing iPadian.
4. Once the app has been installed, you can start utilizing it right now.
Using an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is one of the most practical methods to overtake your good friends and does not require you to sit on the Facebook site simply to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Facebook Messenger Downlaod from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.