Since March 3, 2014, Facebook will no longer be supporting the messenger app, which leaves numerous users in the dark. The business chose to stop supporting the app just shy of 2 years after its original release date. Even as a desktop application, the program only supported Windows and not Mac makers.
Facebook is now needing all mobile users to utilize their messenger app to chat with family and friends, and mobile devices are the only method to get access to the messenger application. The good news is, there is a workaround that will let you use Facebook Messenger on your desktop PC In simply a few basic actions, you can install the app on your PC and start talking with your buddies.
Download Free Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger for PC.
In order to get messenger to work on your PC, you'll have to download an emulator. BlueStacks is the most popular choice and the simplest emulator to use.
1. Head on over to Bluestacks.com, and click the "Download App Gamer" to download the emulator.
2. Install Bluestacks on your desktop.
3. When set up, you'll require to either create or associate a Google account with Bluestacks. If you already have an account, you can click My Apps and 1-Click Sync Setup to setup your account.
4. Using the integrated app search feature on the House Screen, search for Facebook Messenger.
5. Click the app you want to set up and follow the prompts to install it onto your desktop PC.
6. Return to the House Screen.
The messenger app need to be set up and all set for usage. Before you can use your app, you'll have to associate your Facebook account with the app.
If you currently have the messenger app installed on your computer system, you will not have the ability to utilize it. Facebook has actually stopped supporting the app since March 2014.
Installing the iOS Version on PC.
If you would prefer not to use the Android version of messenger, you can install an iOS emulator to run the app.
1. Download and set up iPadian or iPadian 2 on your computer system.
2. Open the application. You must be on the house screen. At the bottom of the page you'll see a search bar. Look for the messenger app.
3. As soon as the app has actually been discovered, install it using iPadian.
4. When the app has been set up, you can begin utilizing it right now.
By utilizing an emulator, be it Android or iOS, you can run Facebook's Messenger app on your desktop PC. This is among the most practical ways to overtake your good friends and does not require you to rest on the Facebook site just to chat.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- iOS.
- Download Facebook Messenger-- Android.
- Facebook Messenger site/page.
Such articles Download Free Facebook Messenger from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.