There is a Facebook function that allows anyone logged into a specific Facebook account to browse and clear their whole Facebook search history.
Delete Facebook Search History
How to clear Facebook search history.
The guidelines and video detail the best ways to erase your entire Facebook search history at once, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and browse to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the top right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd area (pictures, likes, remarks), click MORE to open extra choices.
4. On the bottom of the list click Browse.
5. To clear your whole Facebook search history at the same time, click the Clear Searches connect in the leading right corner.
Eliminating Individual Facebook Browse History Terms.
To eliminate individual searches, opposed to clearing the whole Facebook search history, click the icon on the best side of the searched term and click Remove when triggered.
Such articles Delete Facebook Search History thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.