If you previously wished to share a GIF on Facebook, you needed to post a link to an external page and get your friends to visit it to see the fully animated image.
Upload Animated Gif To Facebook
Thanks to some updates from the social media, you longer have to do this.
Here's what you require to understand about sharing GIFs on Facebook so all your friends will have the ability to see the moving images straight in their own News Feeds.
What You Can and Cannot Do with Sharing GIFs on Facebook
Facebook has actually made it extremely simple for you to share GIFs, but there are some restrictions.
- Find a connect to a GIF hosted on another site, like Imgur or Giphy.
- Copy and paste the link into your status, which will immediately discover that it's an animation and will position a GIF icon over it.
- Post it so it will be viewed as totally animated when it appears in your friends' feeds.
- Adjust your auto-play video settings so that either the GIF will play instantly inline or show the GIF icon until a viewer clicks or taps to play it.
- Submit an existing GIF image from your computer or gadget to publish as an animated image on Facebook.
- Post a GIF to a Facebook brand page or in an ad.
If you have an interest in searching for more excellent GIFs to show your buddies, have a look at this list of locations to find a few of the funniest GIFs online.
Sharing GIFs in Facebook Messages
Facebook Messenger is one of the most convenient and most popular ways to get in touch with buddies independently, but Facebook itself does not have any functionality to support GIFs through this feature.
You can, nevertheless, download the Giphy app for iPhone or Android, which was made particularly to work with helping you quickly place GIFs into Facebook Messenger. You can utilize the app to select one of their leading trending apps or use the search function to find a particular one.
When you've found an excellent GIF you desire to include in a message, just tap "Send" at the bottom and Giphy will move it to your conversation in the Messenger app. For a clearer detailed procedure, have a look at Giphy's guidelines here.
Your buddies do not have to have the Giphy for Messenger app installed in order to see your GIFs, but if you enjoy talking back and forth with GIFs a lot more than with plain text, you may wish to advise that they download the app as well so they can start sending you their favorite GIFs when reacting to your messages.
If that's all we can tell about Upload Animated Gif To Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.