Facebook is among the finest Social network Networking Service with over 2 billion+ regular monthly active users.
Reset Password On Facebook
Steps to Change or Reset your Facebook Password
Changing Facebook Password:
- To change your current Facebook Password you must be Visited to your Facebook Account.
- On your Facebook Homepage, Click Drop-down button on the top right corner and after that on Settings.
- Select Security and Login alternative.
- Now Click on Edit next to Modification Password.
- Fill the field with New Password and then Click Save Modifications.
Resetting Facebook Password:
If you're Account Hacked or if you Forgotten your Facebook Password you can recuperate it by following these steps.
- Visit Discover your Account Page and Fill the field with Email ID, Mobile Number, Username or Full name which is connected with your account then click Search.
- Select your Account. Now you will be re-directed into Reset your Password page.
- Now select an alternative. If you picked Email ID, a code will be sent to that Email by Facebook. Now enter the code and click Change Password and Reset your Password.
- If you chose Get a code from my mobile phone. A 6-digit code will be sent to your mobile through SMS. Get in that Code and click Change Password and Reset your Password.
- If you not Access to these steps click on (No Longer Access to these?) and Enter your Buddy or Relative Email ID, they will automatically get code. Now enter that code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
Steps to Change your Facebook Username.
Changing Facebook Username:.
It's extremely easy to change your Username.
- Login to your Facebook Account and Click Drop-down button on the leading right corner then on Settings.
- On the General Settings Click on Edit beside Username.
- Set your Username and then click Save Changes.
Thus the article Reset Password On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.