Make Photos Private Facebook
Some of your pictures might be openly viewable and you might have no clue who can see those photo albums. You may not know whether a specific person can view some, if not all your picture uploads.
How to Make Picked or All your Facebook Photos Private
1. Very first copy your Facebook profile link and log out from your Facebook account. Open your Facebook profile and check whether the pictures are publicly viewable or not.
2. Visit to your Facebook account and choose "privacy settings" from the top right dropdown menu.
2. This will open the personal privacy settings page of your Facebook profile. From this page, you can manage which applications and websites link with your account, upgrade your contact details and set the personal privacy level for picked images.
Click "Profile details" link and continue to the next step.
3. In the next page, go to the pictures and video section and choose "Tailor" from the dropdown menu as shown below:.
Now you can choose a generic setting for all your image albums.
For instance: You can choose "only buddies" option from the above dropdown menu and this will permit just your buddies to see your Facebook album pictures. To prohibit picked individuals from seeing your photos, choose "Tailor" and enter the name of the person as revealed below:.
You can share the photo albums with everybody, friends, good friends of friends or use the customization function to conceal pictures from selected buddies on Facebook.
The best ways to Choose A Various Personal Privacy Setting For Each Facebook Photo album.
Expect you want a various level of privacy for each album. There is one album which you wish to show everyone and there is another which you desire to keep personal -which means only a picked group of people can view it. Here are the steps involved to choose custom-made settings for chosen picture albums:.
1. On the privacy settings page, choose "Edit settings" from the Photo albums area.
2. This will open all your image albums and you can set a customized level of personal privacy for chosen albums as shown below:.
Such articles Make Photos Private Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.