Facebook has actually always been an outstanding website for people to connect with each other. However, since it's a location where billions of individuals can access to each other, it can definitely cause problems. Whether you are getting bugged, scared of your personal privacy being exposed, or for whatever else reason you want to deactivate your Facebook account instantly, here's a total detailed overview of deactivate your Facebook account.
Is My Facebook Account Deactivated
Deactivating your Facebook account will momentary get rid of the presence of all your Facebook information and information such as your profile page, pictures, videos and status updates from Facebook, hence limiting everyone on Facebook from accessing to your profile, until you reactivate it once again in the future. After you have actually deactivated your account, you will not be seen in any of your friends' good friend list, the search bar, your very own profile page address, or anywhere on Facebook.
Shutting down Facebook account is definitely a much better alternative than erasing it because you can decide to return by reactivating your account once again instead of losing it completely. If you have a problem where deleting your Facebook account is the ultimate and much better service, here's how: how to erase Facebook account permanently.
How to Shut off Facebook Account permanently link on PC
Before you do anything else, you might desire to download a copy of your Facebook information from Facebook as a backup. Here's how you can do it.
- Go to Facebook homepage or your profile page.
- Click on the drop down arrow from the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click on the link composed as Download a copy of your Facebook information at the bottom of-- General Account Settings.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address you used when you register with Facebook.
- Open up the email and click on the link offered to be directed to your Facebook info archive download page.
- The archive consists of all your videos, pictures and status updates you have actually ever published on Facebook, chat conversations and messages, along with all your about me info.
When you've done downloading the backup and are prepared to deactivate your account, follow the actions below:
- Click on the account menu arrow from the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Select Settings.
- From the left column, click on Security.
- Scroll down to the last option-- deactivate your account. Click on Edit, then the deactivate your account link.
That being stated, you will need to have access to your account in order to deactivate your account. If your account is hacked or that you've simply forgotten your password, you will need to first recover your Facebook password. You can't deactivate your Facebook account without password.
Also, be noted that some information such as messages and chat discussions between you and your pals will still be noticeable to your pals.
To reactivate your shut down Facebook account, just login to your Facebook account once again. If you have forgotten your password, reset your password on Facebook if you remember the e-mail you utilized to sign up with Facebook.
The best ways to deactivate Facebook Account on App from iPhone/ Android cellphone.
If you don't have a computer and wish to save the hassle from accessing to one, you can deactivate your Facebook account directly from the Facebook App on your iPhone or android phone. Here's how.
- Open Facebook App.
- Click the triple horizontal lines on top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Security.
- Click deactivate my account to deactivate your Facebook account.
This has to do with deactivating your Facebook account which will impact how you engage with Facebook on both your smart phone and your computer. It's totally different from getting rid of Facebook gain access to just from your cellphone.
If you wish to just remove the Facebook App from your smart phone, go to the Setting app on your android phone > Set up Apps > Facebook App > Uninstall. For iPhone users, press and hang on the Facebook App until every icons shake, tap on the X sign on top of the Facebook App to uninstall it.
Such articles Is My Facebook Account Deactivated thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.