How To Unhide Posts On Facebook
To hide Recent Activities:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your profile page.
3. Discover the Recent Activity area on the page.
Click the X button at the end of each activity -> Hide All Current Pages from Timeline ... for the Taste activity.
Or pick Conceal Similar Activity from Timeline ... for other activities.
4. If you hide all activities, your Current Activity area will appear like below.
To unhide Recent Activities:
1. Go to the Current Activity area.
2. Click the small pencil icon -> Concealed Activity ...
3. Click X beside the activity that you desire to unhide. Strike Save button to upgrade the changes.
Note: The difference in between Hide from timeline and Conceal similar activity from the Timeline ...
Conceal from timeline: Only hide that single activity from timeline. That type of activity will still appear in the future. Can be unhidden from the Activity Log. Thus the article How To Unhide Posts On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.