After deactivation, your timeline and other information about you will disappear from Facebook. All your material will come back as soon as you reactivate your account.
How To Temporarily Disable Facebook
1. Go to Facebook, then enter your e-mail address and password. Click "Log In."
2. Click the "Account" equipment icon, then click "Account Settings."
3. Click on "Security," then click "Deactivate Your Account" near the bottom of the Security Settings page.
4. Select the reason for the deactivation, such as "This is temporary. I'll be back."
5. Click the check box beside "Pull out of receiving future emails from Facebook" if you do not wish to receive Facebook emails after deactivation. If you don't pull out, you will still get occasion and group invitations from your pals.
6. Click "Confirm" to deactivate the account.
To reactivate the account, you only require to log back in with your email address and password How To Temporarily Disable Facebook.