There is a Facebook function that allows anyone logged into a particular Facebook account to browse and clear their whole Facebook search history.
How To Remove Facebook Search History
Ways to clear Facebook search history.
The directions and video information the best ways to erase your whole Facebook search history at the same time, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the leading right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd section (images, likes, remarks), click MORE to open extra selections.
4. On the bottom of the list click Search.
5. To clear your entire Facebook search history at the same time, click the Clear Searches link in the leading right corner.
Eliminating Private Facebook Browse History Terms.
To eliminate specific searches, opposed to clearing the whole Facebook search history, click the icon on the ideal side of the browsed term and click Eliminate when triggered.
Such articles How To Remove Facebook Search History thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.