Facebook is the most significant social media network worldwide with around 1.28 billion active users each day. A vast variety of profiles come into presence every day.
Many people publish almost all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it's just a medium to remain connected with their old good friends and remember their birthdays.
In some cases you desire to get out of your Facebook life and take pleasure in the real world. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can also delete your Facebook account completely if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
How To Remove Facebook Account
KEEP IN MIND * Skip actions 2-4 if you're NOT backing up Facebook data prior to erasing your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click the down arrow at the leading right on your home page.
3. Click or select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Ensure General is highlighted left wing. Look towards the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook information.
5. Click the following connect to navigate to the Facebook delete page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Delete My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha in to the security check.
8. Click the "OK" button to validate deleting your Facebook account.
Ended up. The next time you login prior to the 2 Week is up, you will have the option to cancel the Facebook removal procedure. Continue below if you have chosen to deactivate your Facebook account instead.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Search for the little icons at the top right on your web page. Click the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the drop down menu alternative.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. Towards the bottom of the page search for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. To the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Confirm the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a smart idea to jot down the e-mail and Facebook password of this account somewhere. When you decide to come back to Facebook your will need it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending on your factor for leaving you might not want to deactivate or delete your Facebook account. A better alternative might be to conceal your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Browse. If you don't wish to delete your account and deactivating your account may not get you the personal privacy you prefer. Such articles How To Remove Facebook Account from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.