How To Merge Facebook Pages
- Possibly, in a flourish of interest a Facebook Page was created then forgotten then year of two later on another Page was produced.
- Or, possibly you thought that it was a smart idea to have 2 different Pages for your service, but understood that you just have the resources to manage one.
- Or, in some cases clients create a Facebook Place by checking-in to business before it has a Page. (If you desire to find out more about Facebook Places, I have actually covered it in this post: The best ways to get a Facebook Location for your regional organisation.).
- Or, somebody outside the service has established a Facebook Page in your Business. You will require to declare the Page initially before you can combine it. Here's the best ways to do it: Facebook Assist-- Declaring a Page for your Company.
If you wish to get combine your replicate Facebook Pages, this is exactly what you do:.
Rules for Combining 2 Pages.
- You may combine 2 Pages if they represent the same thing and have a similar name.
- You can only combine the Page with fewer Likes into the the Page with more Likes.
- The only thing moved from the Page with fewer Likes is the Likes and Check-ins.
- All pictures, wall posts and the username for the Page with less Likes will be permanently deleted.
- The Page with more Likes will look the same however consist of the extra Likes and Check-ins.
- If you want to merge to Pages with a location make certain that they have the same address prior to you begin.
Before you begin, I extremely suggest you support the Page with less Likes in case there is info or photos that you wish to keep.
I utilize SocialSafe to support all my Social Media accounts. They have a 60 day free trial for as much as four accounts-- and it is simpler to utilize to utilize their system than to try to it by hand. SocialSafe saves the following: fans, profile, images, events, status updates to your computer.
If you have Milestones, make certain you screen record them to make sure you transfer all them. At the minute there is no chance to conserve these or move this info so you will have to add them by hand to the combined Page.
Ways to combine your Pages.
1. Go to the Page with more Likes. This is the one that you will be keeping.
2. Go to Edit Page.
3. Select Update Info.
4. Go to the Resources Tab.
5. Click on Request to Merge replicate Pages.
( If you do not see it use this link Demand to Merge duplicate Pages).
6. A discussion box will reveal you the Pages you handle that certify to be combine. Select right Pages.
7. The Page with fewer Likes will be completely erased from Facebook and you can not undo the merge.
If you discovered this post of merging duplicate Facebook Pages beneficial, please share it with other individuals in your socials media.
If that's all we can tell about How To Merge Facebook Pages I hope this article was helpful thank you.