Furthermore, social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and Bebo, amongst others, are now interlinked, providing better synergy. This "life-streaming" or social aggregation service hold tremendous capacities for organisations, like resorts, as they offer a perfect advertising platform.
How To Link Twitter And Facebook
So if you have Facebook fans who aren't Twitter users, you can publish your resorts' updates on your Facebook wall for your fans to see. When you do this, you can instantly publish your Twitter updates directly to your Facebook wall.
You can include your Twitter message to Facebook by following these steps:
1. Visit to your Twitter account.
2. Open a new tab or window, then log into your Facebook account you want to have your Twitter updates posted to.
3. Navigate to the Applications page by clicking to this link: http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/.
4. When asked, "would you want to connect your Twitter and Facebook Accounts?" as shown in the image listed below Click 'Allow' on the prompt above in order for your Tweets to publish on your Facebook profile.
5. Inspect the Facebook Profile box under the App consents.
And voila! You can now utilize Twitter to accentuate your Facebook fan page.
Such articles How To Link Twitter And Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.