You have a few choices. You can conceal somebody's posts or "unfollow" that individual, which indicates you stay "friends," however not see their posts.
How To Hide Your Friends In Facebook
You can obstruct somebody so the individual can't see your posts or communicate with you. Or you can unfriend someone entirely, which indicates the Facebook connection is severed, so you'll no longer see each other's posts or be able to interact with each other.
The below method is actually simple to follow so that you can stop Facebook from notifying others about your brand-new good friends activity.
- Open your Facebook account and go to your profile.
- Next, click on View Activity log button.
- Now in the Activity log panel on left hand side, click on MORE.
- Next you will see more filters, click on Friends.
- Now you will see the all the activity with whom and when you ended up being pals with. In this page, at leading you will see an icon as shown in the photo below.
- Click that icon and it will note you with options.
- Uncheck New Buddy Reports to stop informing others that you have became good friend with somebody. That's it.
When it comes about personal privacy on Facebook, users are to much worried about their information like photos, videos, posts and other stuffs on Facebook. Here is among the short article on the best ways to make your Facebook profile entirely private.
The above method is actually simple to stop good friends from understanding that you have became buddy with someone on Facebook. If still you encountered any problems, do let us understand through comments.
Thus the article How To Hide Your Friends In Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.