You have a few alternatives. You can conceal someone's posts or "unfollow" that individual, which indicates you stay "good friends," but not see their posts.
How To Hide A Friend On Facebook
You can block somebody so the person can't see your posts or communicate with you. Or you can unfriend someone entirely, which implies the Facebook connection is severed, so you'll no longer see each other's posts or have the ability to interact with each other.
The listed below method is actually easy to follow so that you can stop Facebook from informing others about your brand-new pals activity.
- Open your Facebook account and go to your profile.
- Next, click on View Activity log button.
- Now in the Activity log panel on left hand side, click MORE.
- Next you will see more filters, click on Pals.
- Now you will see the all the activity with whom when you became buddies with. In this page, at leading you will see an icon as revealed in the image listed below.
- Click that icon and it will note you with alternatives.
- Uncheck New Buddy Reports to stop alerting others that you have became pal with someone. That's it.
When it comes about personal privacy on Facebook, users are to much worried about their information like pictures, videos, posts and other things on Facebook. Here is among the post on how to make your Facebook profile entirely private.
The above approach is truly easy to stop good friends from knowing that you have became good friend with someone on Facebook. If still you came throughout any issues, do let us know by means of remarks.
Thus the article How To Hide A Friend On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.