After deactivation, your timeline and other information about you will disappear from Facebook. All your material will come back once you reactivate your account.
How To Disable A Facebook Account
1. Go to Facebook, then enter your e-mail address and password. Click "Log In."
2. Click the "Account" equipment icon, then click "Account Settings."
3. Click on "Security," then click "Deactivate Your Account" near the bottom of the Security Settings page.
4. Select the factor for the deactivation, such as "This is momentary. I'll be back."
5. Click the check box next to "Pull out of receiving future e-mails from Facebook" if you don't want to get Facebook e-mails after deactivation. If you don't pull out, you will still get event and group invitations from your good friends.
6. Click "Validate" to deactivate the account.
To reactivate the account, you just require to log back in with your email address and password How To Disable A Facebook Account.