How To Delete Your Facebook Page
Follow these steps to learn how to erase a Facebook page.
- Go to your web internet browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you want to delete permanently.
- Click settings choice from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and choose Get rid of Page choice.
- After click Erase your Page you will be seen a Text message like this given image listed below.
- Click Delete your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this offered image.
- If you selected Unpublish this page check box that suggests just admin can see this page post. However if you wish to erase this page permanently then just click Erase Page button.
- Now Facebook show you this message: Page got in deletion mode. You can cancel the deletion within 14 days. Click OK button.
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now, but if you desire to restore it you can do it within 2 Week.
How to delete a Facebook page and stop Removal Process.
You learned above ways to erase a Facebook Page but if you wish to stop deletion process then you can do it within 2 Week. There may be numerous needs to stop removal process. Facebook offer us 14 days time to do it. After 14 days there are no chance to recuperate your Facebook Page. Follow these step to Cancel Removal.
- Go to your web internet browser and open Facebook account then click down arrow sign like provided image below.
- Now choose that page which you deleted.
- When you open a deleted page you will be seen a caution message with Cancel Removal choice in the top of that page.
- Just click on Cancel Deletion, now you have actually effectively restored your Facebook page.
You have actually discovered totally ways to delete a Facebook page and once again restore it within 2 Week. Find out here how to include admin to Facebook page. However if you wish to erase your Facebook account with your page then you have to follow these actions.
Ways to erase Facebook Account permanently.
I have reveal you the complete guide about ways to delete a Facebook page and Cancel Removal within 2 weeks. However if you want to know how to erase a Facebook account permanently then continue read this post.
- Open your Facebook account and click down arrow sign then choose settings alternative.
- After it scroll down websites and select last alternative manage account.
- Now you see a notification, Scroll down web page and click on Deactivate Your Account choice. Facebook ask your password. You require to enter password and click Erase Account.
We informed you everything about ways to delete a Facebook page and the best ways to delete a Facebook account completely. If you discovered this article useful for you please share this short article with your pals on Twitter and facebook.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Your Facebook Page I hope this article was helpful thank you.