How To Delete A Page On Facebook
Follow these steps to learn ways to erase a Facebook page.
- Go to your web internet browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you desire to erase completely.
- Click on settings alternative from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and select Remove Page choice.
- After click Delete your Page you will be seen a Text message like this provided image below.
- Click on Erase your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this provided image.
- If you selected Unpublish this page check box that implies just admin can see this page post. But if you want to delete this page completely then merely click Erase Page button.
- Now Facebook show you this message: Page went into removal mode. You can cancel the deletion within 2 Week. Click on OKAY button.
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now, but if you desire to restore it you can do it within 2 Week.
How to erase a Facebook page and stop Removal Process.
You discovered above how to erase a Facebook Page but if you wish to stop removal process then you can do it within 2 Week. There may be numerous needs to stop removal process. Facebook provide us 14 days time to do it. After 2 Week there are no method to recover your Facebook Page. Follow these action to Cancel Deletion.
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click down arrow symbol like provided image listed below.
- Now select that page which you deleted.
- When you open an erased page you will be seen a caution message with Cancel Deletion option in the top of that page.
- Merely click Cancel Removal, now you have effectively restored your Facebook page.
You have actually found out completely the best ways to erase a Facebook page and once again restore it within 14 days. Discover here how to add admin to Facebook page. But if you wish to delete your Facebook account with your page then you need to follow these steps.
The best ways to erase Facebook Account completely.
I have reveal you the total guide about ways to delete a Facebook page and Cancel Removal within 2 weeks. However if you wish to know ways to erase a Facebook account permanently then continue read this article.
- Open your Facebook account and click on down arrow sign then choose settings choice.
- After it scroll down web page and select last option handle account.
- Now you see a notice, Scroll down web page and click on Deactivate Your Account option. Facebook ask your password. You have to enter password and click Erase Account.
We informed you everything about the best ways to delete a Facebook page and the best ways to delete a Facebook account permanently. If you discovered this short article handy for you please share this post with your good friends on Twitter and facebook.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete A Page On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.