How To Create A Private Group On Facebook
1. Click the blue down arrow at the leading right of Facebook and choose Create Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, include group members, and then choose the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Personal privacy options (click to increase the size of).
- Click Produce.
- As soon as you develop your group, you customize it by uploading a cover photo and adding a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and check in to your account.
2. Click the "Create Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this alternative does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Develop Group" alternative.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook good friends and contacts that you wish to welcome to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the buddies that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Create A Private Group On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.