Rather of aiming to reword a post, sharing permits you to repost the original and even add your very own remarks at the beginning. By using the official Share function, the initial poster gets credit even though the post shows up on your wall.
How To Copy And Paste To Facebook Wall
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you want to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a buddy's profile or company page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select who you wish to share the post with. You can repost to your very own timeline, a pal's timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a personal message to another user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Customized" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to exclude certain people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, but offers the opportunity to include to the initial message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
While unusual, some posts may not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share and press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "Post" to share. Constantly provide credit to the original poster.
When reposting a post from an individual user, ensure you have authorization to do so. How To Copy And Paste To Facebook Wall, If the post consists of personal info, the user may not want the post shared with anyone outside their own circle of friends.