There is a Facebook feature that permits anybody logged into a particular Facebook account to search and clear their whole Facebook search history.
How To Clear Facebook Search History
The best ways to clear Facebook search history.
The instructions and video detail the best ways to delete your entire Facebook search history simultaneously, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and browse to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the top right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd area (photos, likes, comments), click MORE to open additional choices.
4. On the bottom of the list click Search.
5. To clear your whole Facebook search history at the same time, click the Clear Searches link in the top right corner.
Getting Rid Of Private Facebook Search History Terms.
To remove individual searches, opposed to clearing the whole Facebook search history, click the icon on the right side of the searched term and click Eliminate when prompted.
Such articles How To Clear Facebook Search History thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.