Facebook enables page admins to alter a Facebook page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for page names. Follow the steps below
How To Change Page Name In Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the page.
3. Click the page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook page is not shown, click on the See More option to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Information.
6. On the General tab, modify the Facebook page name to the new name you have picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your existing Facebook Page name and the brand-new Page name. Approval may take up to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook page will now have its brand-new name.
Often Asked Concerns.
Q: Why don't I have the choice to alter a page's Facebook name?
A: You have to have a full admin function to be able to alter a Facebook page name. Editors, mediators, advertisers, experts, and live contributors can not change a Facebook's page name. If you were simply offered the admin function, aim to log out and log back into your account.
Q: Why does it take so long for Facebook to approve my page name request?
A: Facebook page name approval may take longer for some pages. Normally, an ask for a modification to a Facebook Page name is authorized in one to 3 days. If your request is not authorized after that time period, aim to resend the demand. Also, make sure that your requested page name is permitted on Facebook. Abusive terms, misguiding words, inappropriate and unnecessary use of capitalization and punctuation, are a few of the common reasons that demands are not authorized.
Q: I just changed my Facebook Page name. Now I desire to change it once again. Exists a limitation to Facebook Page name changes?
A: Currently, you are permitted to alter a Facebook Page name an indefinite variety of times. However, constantly altering your Facebook Page's name might develop a warning in the system. It is advisable to restrict the number of times you ask for to change the name.
I have just shown you ways to How To Change Page Name In Facebook. If you have questions about altering your Facebook page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your concern might be included in the commonly asked questions section.