Facebook allows page admins to alter a Facebook page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for page names. Follow the actions listed below
How To Change The Name Of A Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the page.
3. Click the page for which you want to alter the name. If the Facebook page is not displayed, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Details.
6. On the General tab, edit the Facebook page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the brand-new Page name. Approval might use up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and authorize your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook page will now have its new name.
Commonly Asked Questions.
Q: Why do not I have the choice to alter a page's Facebook name?
A: You require to have a complete admin function to be able to alter a Facebook page name. Editors, mediators, advertisers, experts, and live contributors can not change a Facebook's page name. If you were simply provided the admin role, try to log out and log back into your account.
Q: Why does it take so long for Facebook to approve my page name demand?
A: Facebook page name approval may take longer for some pages. Typically, a request for a modification to a Facebook Page name is approved in one to three days. If your request is not approved after that time period, attempt to resend the demand. Likewise, ensure that your requested page name is permitted on Facebook. Abusive terms, misleading words, incorrect and unnecessary use of capitalization and punctuation, are a few of the common reasons demands are not approved.
Q: I just altered my Facebook Page name. Now I wish to change it once again. Exists a limit to Facebook Page name modifications?
A: Currently, you are permitted to alter a Facebook Page call an indefinite variety of times. However, constantly altering your Facebook Page's name might create a red flag in the system. It is advisable to restrict the variety of times you ask for to change the name.
I have actually just shown you ways to How To Change The Name Of A Facebook Page. If you have concerns about altering your Facebook page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your question may be included in the regularly asked questions section.