Facebook allows page admins to change a Facebook page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for page names. Follow the steps below
How To Change Facebook Page Name
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the page.
3. Click the page for which you wish to alter the name. If the Facebook page is not shown, click on the See More choice to see all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Information.
6. On the General tab, edit the Facebook page name to the new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown reminding you of your present Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval may use up to three days.
9. Click on the Demand Modification button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to evaluate and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook page will now have its brand-new name.
Frequently Asked Concerns.
Q: Why do not I have the choice to change a page's Facebook name?
A: You require to have a full admin role to be able to alter a Facebook page name. Editors, mediators, marketers, analysts, and live factors can not change a Facebook's page name. If you were simply provided the admin function, attempt to log out and log back into your account.
Q: Why does it take so long for Facebook to authorize my page name request?
A: Facebook page name approval may take longer for some pages. Normally, an ask for a change to a Facebook Page name is authorized in one to three days. If your demand is not authorized after that time period, try to resend the demand. Also, ensure that your requested page name is enabled on Facebook. Abusive terms, misinforming words, incorrect and unnecessary use of capitalization and punctuation, are a few of the typical reasons that requests are not authorized.
Q: I simply altered my Facebook Page name. Now I desire to change it again. Exists a limit to Facebook Page name modifications?
A: Currently, you are permitted to change a Facebook Page call an indefinite variety of times. However, constantly changing your Facebook Page's name might create a red flag in the system. It is advisable to restrict the number of times you request to alter the name.
I have simply shown you the best ways to How To Change Facebook Page Name. If you have concerns about changing your Facebook page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your question may be included in the commonly asked questions area.