How Do You Unhide A Post On Facebook
To hide Recent Activities:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your profile page.
3. Discover the Recent Activity section on the page.
Click the X button at the end of each activity -> Hide All Recent Pages from Timeline ... for the Liking activity.
Or pick Conceal Similar Activity from Timeline ... for other activities.
4. If you conceal all activities, your Current Activity section will appear like below.
To unhide Recent Activities:
1. Go to the Recent Activity area.
2. Click on the small pencil icon -> Covert Activity ...
3. Click X next to the activity that you wish to unhide. Hit Save button to update the modifications.
Note: The distinction between Hide from timeline and Hide comparable activity from the Timeline ...
Conceal from timeline: Only hide that single activity from timeline. That kind of activity will still appear in the future. Can be unhidden from the Activity Log. Thus the article How Do You Unhide A Post On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.