Facebook has always been an excellent website for individuals to get in touch with each other. Nevertheless, since it's a location where billions of individuals can access to each other, it can certainly cause problems. Whether you are getting bugged, scared of your personal privacy being exposed, or for whatever else factor you desire to deactivate your Facebook account right away, here's a complete step-by-step guide to deactivate your Facebook account.
How Do You Deactivate A Facebook Account
Deactivating your Facebook account will short-term remove the existence of all your Facebook information and data such as your profile page, photos, videos and status updates from Facebook, hence restricting everybody on Facebook from accessing to your profile, up until you reactivate it once again in the future. After you have deactivated your account, you will not be seen in any of your pals' friend list, the search bar, your own profile page address, or anywhere on Facebook.
Shutting down Facebook account is definitely a much better choice than deleting it due to the fact that you can decide to come back by reactivating your account again rather than losing it completely. If you have a problem where deleting your Facebook account is the supreme and better option, here's how: how to erase Facebook account completely.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook Account permanently connect on PC
Before you do anything else, you may wish to download a copy of your Facebook data from Facebook as a backup. Here's how you can do it.
- Go to Facebook homepage or your profile page.
- Click the drop down arrow from the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click the link written as Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom of-- General Account Settings.
- A verification email will be sent to your e-mail address you used when you register with Facebook.
- Open up the email and click the link offered to be directed to your Facebook information archive download page.
- The archive consists of all your videos, images and status updates you have ever posted on Facebook, chat discussions and messages, along with all your about me information.
When you've done downloading the backup and are ready to deactivate your account, follow the steps listed below:
- Click the account menu arrow from the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Select Settings.
- From the left column, click on Security.
- Scroll down to the last choice-- deactivate your account. Click Edit, then the deactivate your account link.
That being stated, you will have to have access to your account in order to deactivate your account. If your account is hacked or that you have actually just forgotten your password, you will need to first obtain your Facebook password. You cannot deactivate your Facebook account without password.
Likewise, be kept in mind that some details such as messages and chat conversations in between you and your good friends will still be visible to your buddies.
To reactivate your shut down Facebook account, just login to your Facebook account again. If you have forgotten your password, reset your password on Facebook if you remember the email you used to register with Facebook.
Ways to shut off Facebook Account on App from iPhone/ Android smart phone.
If you do not have a computer system and want to conserve the hassle from accessing to one, you can deactivate your Facebook account straight from the Facebook App on your iPhone or android phone. Here's how.
- Open Facebook App.
- Click the triple horizontal lines on top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Security.
- Click deactivate my account to deactivate your Facebook account.
This has to do with deactivating your Facebook account which will affect how you engage with Facebook on both your cellphone and your computer system. It's entirely various from getting rid of Facebook gain access to just from your mobile phone.
If you wish to simply get rid of the Facebook App from your smart phone, go to the Setting app on your android phone > Installed Apps > Facebook App > Uninstall. For iPhone users, press and hang on the Facebook App up until every icons shake, tap on the X sign on top of the Facebook App to uninstall it.
Such articles How Do You Deactivate A Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.