Facebook has constantly been an exceptional portal for people to get in touch with each other. Nevertheless, considering that it's a place where billions of people can access to each other, it can certainly trigger issues. Whether you are getting bugged, afraid of your privacy being exposed, or for whatever else factor you wish to deactivate your Facebook account immediately, here's a total detailed guide to deactivate your Facebook account.
How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account
Deactivating your Facebook account will momentary eliminate the presence of all your Facebook details and information such as your profile page, images, videos and status updates from Facebook, hence restricting everybody on Facebook from accessing to your profile, up until you reactivate it once again in the future. After you have deactivated your account, you will not be seen in any of your pals' buddy list, the search bar, your very own profile page address, or anywhere on Facebook.
Shutting down Facebook account is certainly a better option than erasing it since you can decide to come back by reactivating your account once again instead of losing it completely. If you have a problem where deleting your Facebook account is the supreme and better solution, here's how: how to delete Facebook account permanently.
The Best Ways To Deactivate Facebook Account completely link on PC
Prior to you do anything else, you may want to download a copy of your Facebook data from Facebook as a backup. Here's how you can do it.
- Go to Facebook homepage or your profile page.
- Click the fall arrow from the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click on the link written as Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom of-- General Account Settings.
- A confirmation email will be sent out to your e-mail address you used when you sign up with Facebook.
- Open up the email and click the link provided to be directed to your Facebook info archive download page.
- The archive contains all your videos, pictures and status updates you have ever published on Facebook, chat conversations and messages, as well as all your about me details.
When you've done downloading the backup and are ready to deactivate your account, follow the steps listed below:
- Click on the account menu arrow from the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Select Settings.
- From the left column, click Security.
- Scroll down to the last alternative-- deactivate your account. Click on Edit, then the deactivate your account link.
That being said, you will need to have access to your account in order to deactivate your account. If your account is hacked or that you've merely forgotten your password, you will have to first obtain your Facebook password. You can't deactivate your Facebook account without password.
Also, be kept in mind that some info such as messages and chat conversations between you and your good friends will still be noticeable to your pals.
To reactivate your shut down Facebook account, simply login to your Facebook account again. If you have forgotten your password, reset your password on Facebook if you keep in mind the e-mail you used to register with Facebook.
Ways to shut off Facebook Account on App from iPhone/ Android smart phone.
If you do not have a computer and wish to save the inconvenience from accessing to one, you can deactivate your Facebook account straight from the Facebook App on your iPhone or android phone. Here's how.
- Open Facebook App.
- Click the triple horizontal lines at the leading right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Security.
- Click deactivate my account to deactivate your Facebook account.
This has to do with deactivating your Facebook account which will impact how you connect with Facebook on both your smart phone and your computer system. It's completely various from removing Facebook access only from your cellphone.
If you wish to simply remove the Facebook App from your mobile phone, go to the Setting app on your android phone > Installed Apps > Facebook App > Uninstall. For iPhone users, press and hang on the Facebook App till every icons shake, tap on the X indication on top of the Facebook App to uninstall it.
Such articles How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.