Some material you share may be inappropriate for younger friends, particular family members or colleagues. Each time you share something on your Facebook Timeline, there is an option to restrict who can view it. There are also a number of options on the Facebook Privacy Settings page for controlling the default method things you post are shared.
How Do I Restrict Someone On Facebook
Timeline and Tagging Privacy
1. Log in to your Facebook account and open the account menu by clicking the drop-down arrow on top right of your Facebook homepage. Select "Personal Privacy Settings."
2. Limit which groups can view pictures and status updates you publish on your Timeline from Facebook apps without an available audience selector tool by clicking the "Custom" choice in the "Control Your Default Privacy" area. This opens the Custom Privacy window.
3. Click the drop-down box in the "Make this visible to" section and choose in between "Everyone", "Friends of Friends", "Pals" or "Custom-made." The "Customized" choice lets you pick a specific list of individuals. If desired, list any particular individuals you desire to conceal the posts from in the "Conceal this from" area. Click "Conserve Modifications."
4. Limitation which groups can see things that friends post or tag on your Timeline by clicking "Edit Settings" next to the "Timeline and Tagging" alternative on the Privacy Settings page. This opens the Timeline and Tagging window.
5. Click the drop-down box beside "Who can see exactly what others post on your timeline?" and select a sharing setting.
6. Click the drop-down box next to "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline?" and pick a sharing setting.
7. Click "Done" to conserve your modifications.
Profile Personal privacy
1. Click the "About" link on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Edit" button for among the classifications, such as "Relationships and Family."
3. Click the drop-down arrow beside an entry to limit who can view the information. Alternatives include "Public," Friends," "Just Me" and "Custom-made.".
4. Click the "Conserve" button to keep your modifications.
Posting Personal privacy.
1. Limitation who can see what you post on your Timeline by clicking the audience selector tool beside the product you're publishing. The audience selector looks like a drop-down box with an icon and text showing the current sharing setting.
2. Select "Public," "Friends," "Just Me," "Customized" or among your lists from the drop-down box to alter who can see your post.
3. Click the "Post" button.
Develop a group within Facebook and choose it as an alternative in the personal privacy settings to limit access to a small group of people. For example, if a few of your employees or customers are on your individual buddies list, you might want to put them on a list and restrict their ability to see personal household photos.
Thus the article How Do I Restrict Someone On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.