Facebook is one of the very best Social network Networking Service with over 2 billion+ month-to-month active users.
How Do I Reset My Password On Facebook
Steps to Change or Reset your Facebook Password
Altering Facebook Password:
- To alter your existing Facebook Password you must be Logged In to your Facebook Account.
- On your Facebook Homepage, Click Drop-down button on the top right corner then on Settings.
- Select Security and Login alternative.
- Now Click on Edit next to Change Password.
- Fill the field with New Password and after that Click Conserve Changes.
Resetting Facebook Password:
If you're Account Hacked or if you Forgotten your Facebook Password you can recover it by following these steps.
- Check Out Discover your Account Page and Fill the field with Email ID, Mobile Number, Username or Complete name which is related to your account and then click Search.
- Select your Account. Now you will be re-directed into Reset your Password page.
- Now choose a choice. If you selected Email ID, a code will be sent to that Email by Facebook. Now enter the code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
- If you selected Get a code from my smart device. A 6-digit code will be sent to your mobile by means of SMS. Go into that Code and click Change Password and Reset your Password.
- If you not Access to these actions click (No Longer Access to these?) and Enter your Buddy or Relative Email ID, they will immediately get code. Now enter that code and click Change Password and Reset your Password.
Actions to Change your Facebook Username.
Altering Facebook Username:.
It's very simple to alter your Username.
- Login to your Facebook Account and Click Drop-down button on the top right corner and after that on Settings.
- On the General Settings Click on Edit beside Username.
- Set your Username and after that click Conserve Modifications.
Thus the article How Do I Reset My Password On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.